Lol, yet another series of problems.
I suppose, they wouldn't say history repeats itself, if it doesn't happen.
Sometimes, I wish this fever would fry my brains.
Ignorance is bliss. Or else, it's supposed to be.
Gradually, people get dragged into this abyss. Lol, the first few fall in. The following people are those who try to help, but just seemed to get pulled in too.
So how is this going to end?
Why is this beginning to affect me?Lol, I'm supposed to be seeing this from a different point of view.
This is getting funny.
退一步,海阔天空。
You know, people don't believe me when I say I have extremely limited vocab.
Can't stand it, 'cause I really do.
Nevermind.
Just something random that popped up in my mind. I think it's a part of ALC that will probably stay in some part of my memory. I don't really know.
There was this once, I think everyone will remember, it was DH against SJAB. Lol.
Then DH decided to join SJAB. When I tried to join, I think it was HG, who pushed me back. Lol. And I think it was pretty hard. I think he asked something like, why did we join them?
It made me feel kind of.. weird. And I just happened to think for a bit. Lol.
From the DHS, to the JAB,
We're St. John, one family.
Are we, really?I'm not saying HG is violent or something. It's just that what he did triggered off a series of thoughts, that's all. Sorry HG, I didn't mean it that way.